I’m Jess. I live on the Wirral (that bit poking out in the middle of Liverpool & Wales), with my husband Rob and our Aussie Shepherd puppy Barney.
I’m easy going, very easy to get on with and love having a laugh, even if it’s at my own expense. I have a very addictive personality – I become completely obsessed with things! But literally like, obsessed.
Some of my favourite things include:
- The US Office (and anything Dunder Mifflin related)
- Music - my faves: The Black Keys, Band of Skulls, Nirvana & The Beastie Boys
- Dominos (my current record stands at 5 in one week)
- Lakes. I love a good lake. And I love the sea too.
- Prosecco of courrrrse and although I don't usually like gin, I really love Edinburgh gin.
- Writing. I actually have a book published on Amazon!
- Space and anything spacey. I've seen the Northern Lights twice!
- Spending hours researching the family tree
- Baking. I'm really (really) shit at it though :(
- Going out for meals. It's the new going clubbing. Or I'm old.
- Having a bubble bath with a candle lit and whale noises in the background.
- Travelling. There is so much Earth I still want to see, check out my bucketlist here
- Buffet. Oh I love a good spread. Especially if we're talking old school and there's cheese and pineapple on sticks!!!
- Novelty mugs. Cannot get enough of them.
- Tea and scones with jam and cream
- Sweets. Mostly astrobelts. I'll happily smash in like £5 worth in one sitting. Sorry teeth.